Friday 16 October 2020

Beach Day Collage

 Hello everyone!!! Term 3 holidays is finally over and we are back at school for the last term of the holidays! Over the holidays my family went to the beach in Gisborne, it was just my family (Mum, Dad, my brother and I) we also decided to take the (what Dad calls the 'Mutt racer') aka the dog! :D Anyways, at the beach we built things in the sand, went swimming, played in with the dog and played cricket. We added a little twist to the cricket and we played it facing the water, so that the fielder had to go and fetch the ball in the water. Anyways, we had a really fun day and I might even do a blog about my holiday writing. Mrs Bennett let us make a collage to go with our writing so here is mine!  

Hope you enjoyed, see you next week with "Handy Hints with Hayley!'

12 comments:

  1. Hi, It's Troy from Ahipara school. That sounds like a cool holiday. Maybe next time you could put a bit more detail into your collage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Troy!!
      Thanks for the feedback! Yes, maybe I could add a little bit more detail, what things do you think you would like to see more of? Thanks again!
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Hayley it sounds like you had a great holiday I like your collage, keep up the great work! :D
    -Lola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lola!!!
      Thanks for the feedback!
      Hayley! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Hayley your holiday sounded like fun and your collage is neat too.
    Maybe next time just add more detail. Capri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Capri!
      Thanks for the feedback!
      What kind of detail should I add?
      Thanks
      Hayley!

      Delete
  4. Hi my name is Tamzyn I love your collage, Haylee maybe add more writing to it but other than that it is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamzyn!
      Thanks for the feedback!
      I will think about adding more writitng!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hi it's Vinnie here from Ahipara. I like your collage of the beach. Why isn't someone bowling the ball to the boy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vinnie!
      Thanks for your feedback!
      Nobody is bowling the ball because I tried to add someone but it was quite hard, I will keep trying and maybe do a repost though!
      Thanks

      Delete
  6. Hi, it's Jesse from Ahipara school here. I like your beach collage, I thought it was cool how you made a cricket bat and ball by the person so it looked like he was playing cricket. What programme did you use to create this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jesse!
      Thanks for your feedback!
      The programme I used was just Google Drawings. Maybe if you want I could to a video showing how to do it!
      Thanks

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about