Monday 22 July 2019

Starry Night Animation

Today I learnt how to create a animation using Brush Ninja. I enjoyed learning how to make an animation, because now I can show my work to others in another way. I found it a little challenging at the start because I didn't know how to use the tools correctly but shortly after using Brush Ninja I got the hang of it. Next time I wouldn't add so many stars around the word Matariki.

Have you ever made an animation,
if you have made one then what was your animation about?

I'm currently a Stepping Up blogger, but if I add some more detail and other little things onto my future posts then I will shortly become a Smart Learner blogger.
Thanks Hayley

https://brush.ninja/




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora!
    Have you ever used brush ninja before???
    Ma Te Wa
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about