Friday 2 August 2019

Taniwha Slow Writing

Hello again nice to see you back and reading my blog, recently in class we have been doing a special type of writing called slow writing it has many sentences each sentence must contain a verity of adverbs, adjectives and words describing the Taniwha.

Claws like fishing hooks. 
Silently lurking in between the reeds at midnight.
Slowly creeping into the old abandoned village, then suddenly the golden coloured lights shine upon me AAAHHHHHH I have been caught!
“Kia ora mate, I’m the Taniwha, I rule all of the waters round here!”
Beastly monsters creeping around at late at night, stealing the Taniwha’s juicy, tender food. 

Taniwha’s feet splashing in muddy puddles near green grassy fields. 

I hope that you enjoyed my Taniwha slow writing just as much as I did while writing this.

This blog post shows that I am a Stepping Up Blogger.

Have you ever done slow writing before?

Here's a picture of my Taniwha art -


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora!
    Have you ever done a piece of art or writing about a Taniwha before???
    P.S - My teacher hung the art work up upside down!
    Ma te wa
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about