Tuesday 15 October 2019

5 Senses Holiday Writing

I Smell… the freshly caught dead animal from a mile away. Flys swarming around the dead body laying maggots galore.

I Feel… the fresh bitter breeze, streaming through my bones.

I Taste… sweet, cold, refreshing water swishing around in my moist mouth as we make our way up the many steep inclines.

I See… gnarly tree roots, old fallen down trees, icy flowing creeks to cross, muddy tracks and risky obstacles to climb over.

I Hear… the soft chirping sound of native birds in the distant. The evergreen trees rustling around us.

Where Am I?















Whinray Scenic Reserve, Motu, NZ










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about