Monday 4 November 2019

Real or Fake?

Today I was learning how to take a selfie and a background and make an impossible-looking image. 

I enjoyed making myself look like I was upside down and on the ceiling of my class.

I didn't really find it challenging since I have used all of the tools before.

My digital learning object shows that I understand how to use remove background and take selfies.

Next time I would change what actions and moves I did to make myself look like I'm in an impossible image.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I’m Ruby from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked how you were creative
    I learnt that people can walk on walls like spiderman
    Maybe you could add a shadow to make it more realistic
    Please visit my blog

    here

    Mā te wā
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Ruby,
      Thank you for your lovely feedback. I really do appreciate it when people comment of my blog! I will consider adding a shadow to make the picture more realistic, but just a question where about should I add the shadow? I will check out your blog right after I finish writing this reply.
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about