Tuesday 10 March 2020

My Blog Statistics ...

Today, we had our cyber smart teacher, Mrs Torrie. She thought us how to create a graph with the number of blog posts over 2 years. Here is my blog post statistics... 
Here is the amount of blog posts my class and I have done over 2 years... If your wondering why I have so many, it's because I did a total of 88 blog posts in the Summer Learning Journey. Here is the graph... 

I can also see in the graph below that...
Hohepa & Sophia had done the same amount of blog in 2019,
Ariki, Maranga & Violet have done the same amount of blog posts in 2019,
Hohepa, Duncan, Blake, John, Iris & Blair have done the same amount of blogs post so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about