Friday 7 August 2020

Soundtrap

Last week our Cyber smart teacher Mrs Torrie introduced to us a new music website where we can create music. This website is called 'Soundtrap'. With our music we had to make the mood of the music like our picture. It was more more complicated than the past music websites I had used in the past. We had to choose our picture (I choose a cheetah) then we had to create the music on Soundtrap. After we had created our music we had to download the music into our drive and onto a slide with the image.
Even though I found this website a little hard to use I highly recommend it. If found that finding the music and sounds was hard however I shortly git the hang of it and I eventually came up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about