Monday 7 September 2020

Brand Video Making

Recently with Mrs Torrie, our cyber smart teacher. We created a Brand Video. We could make the video about something we would advertise or make something just to put on the start of each blog post (which I will be doing). I decided to make mine for my blog, so every time I post a new blog post I will put on the video. I decided to call mine 'Handy Hints with Hayley' We used WeVideo to create our videos. I will be posting another blog explaining how to make the video (which is quite complicated)
Here is my video I created...



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,
    This is a great "brand". I like your action selfie. Combined with the animated text it has great effect and is eye-catching.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about