Monday 19 April 2021

TerraCycle

A few years ago, when I was scrolling through the internet I found a website and company called TerraCycle. After a little bit of reading and researching I found it was a recycling company that recycle non-recyclble waste. I though straight away that this was a really cool idea and introduced the idea to my principal. He also loved the idea, however we never had the time. At the end of last year we quit, and a new fill in principal came. This year I handwrote a letter to him about the idea and though it was amazing, and helped me and my friend start the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about