Friday 25 June 2021

Would you read Pax?

Recently our class finished reading our class novel Pax. While reading this book, we were asked to share our thinking and predictions about what we think is going to happen in the book. One of our tasks was to draw each character in our reading books (Pax the fox and Peter the boy) With one character per page, then rule the page in half and on one side write what we know about the character and on the other our predictions and what we don't know about them. We also had to visualise and use our imagination as there were no pictures of the characters in the book for us to use and copy while drawing them.

After we read the story we had to write a book report on the novel. To publish/create my book report I used Google Drawings. When I had finished typing the blurb I took photos of my drawings in my reading book, removed the background and added them on the side. Here is my book review... Would you read Pax??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about