Monday 5 August 2019

Action Selfie

Today I was learning how to remove and change the background on images and pictures, I have also learnt how to use my web cam in a different way.

I enjoyed using the Remove Background website, because I got to make myself look like I was playing tennis when I wasn't actually playing it in real life.

I found it challenging to take a picture at the right pose, it was also kind of hard to find the perfect background from google.

My digital learning object shows that I understand how to use my web cam correctly and that I am getting better at using it. It also shows that I understand how to use the website Remove Background.

Remove Background is a great and useful website, I would recommend using it or just giving it a try.

Next time I would change my work by taking a picture of my self, that's not near other people because in the end they ended up being in my picture when I tried to crop it, so maybe I could take my picture against a plane wall.

This blog post shows that Stepping Up Blogger.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading my work, if you want you could leave the link to your blog post in the comments so that I can comment on your blog,
Bye see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about