Monday 19 August 2019

Maths Quiz

Today I was learning how to create a maths quiz for my blog.
I enjoyed making this quiz because I could create my own unique problems and answers.
I found it challenging to insert a link on the slides.
My digital learning object shows that I have learnt how to embed slides and duplicate slides.
Next time I would change my quiz by maybe making the questions a little harder and changing the theme.
This blog post shows that I am a Stepping-Up blogger.
I hope you enjoy my maths quiz,
See you next time.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,
    I really enjoyed the graphics on your maths quiz! They really grabbed my attention! It sounds like you are really keen to make a harder quiz next time. Maybe we could try this out here at Makaraka and it would give us an idea of how to make our own! Next time maybe you could explain a bit about how you made your quiz. Thank you, from Tanemahuta Class at Makaraka School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Hannah,
      I really enjoy getting comments/feedback on my blog posts, Yes, I am keen to make a harder quiz next time. Indeed if i did it again I would explain how to make the quiz
      Thanks for commenting, maybe you could leave some of your students blog links so that our class and I can take a look.
      Thanks Hayley

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hayley it is me poppy again i love your quiz it is so good and i love your good explanation about the math quiz. it is so exquisite and amazing to read your stores that you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Poppy,
      I really enjoy getting comments on my blog posts I'm sure you like getting comments on your blog too. Thank you for your feedback
      Thanks Hayley :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about