Tuesday 18 February 2020

Introducing Me!

Kia Ora,

My name is Hayley and I am a year 7 at Matawai School. I live with my family of 4 on a small farm or lifestyle block with many animals and a huge garden. My family is originally from Victoria, Australia. My grandparents live near by and I spend a lot of time with them too.

In school I like to silently read and write poems. My favourite authors are Roald Dahl, David William or Micheal Morpurgo. I also really like sports and running. I hope to get better at math this year. I like to sing and play the Ukulele.

Some of my hobbies are . . . art, photography, looking after animals and little kids. In the future I would like to become a paramedic or an event/professional  photographer. I am looking forward to the year 2020!

I hope you enjoy reading my future blog posts,

Ma Te Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about