Monday 10 June 2019

All About Me 2019

Hi, My name is Hayley.
I am a year 6 student at Matawai school. I live in Motu, (15 minutes away from Matawai) With my 2 parents and my little brother, Tim or Timothy. My family is originally from Melbourne, Australia. 

I like P.E and I’m a very sporty person. I play soccer in Gisborne every Saturday. I have received player of the day twice and player of the month. In soccer I am really good at shooting goals from all angles. 

This year my goal is to pass all of my times tables. I love playing the ukulele. I can play lots of hard and complex chords. My ukulele teacher is Mrs Shaw.
I am a big animal lover. My favourite animal would have to be either a puppy or horse but like again I love all animals. I have three different teachers, Mrs Bennett, Mrs Allan and our principal Mr Knight.

Bye for now, I hope you enjoy my future blog posts,
Hayley 


3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Poppy. I am an animal lover and my favourite animal is a dog they're so cute and soft. I love art to and I love to draw and colour in even though in not good at it. I still do it because it is fun to colour in landscapes,jungles,schools & the whole world. I am 10 years old how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Poppy,
      It's great to know that your an animal lover and you like art like me. I am 10 years old just like you, however I am almost 11. I turn 11 in October??? When do you turn 11???
      Ma Te Wa
      Student @ Room 4 Matawai School
      Hayley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about