Wednesday 19 June 2019

Dreaming Wildly Big!


This week, in our busy classroom, our teacher Mrs Bennett gave us a fun and very creative writing task, to do during writing time it was (dream writing!) We had a choice if we wanted to write about our dream house, vehicle, menu, holiday and super power, I choose my dream menu, and here it is!


My Dream . . . Menu -

Breakfast -
  • For My Royal Breakfast I Would Help Myself To Two Lovely Perfectly Poached Eggs With Two Grilled Pork Sausages, Baked Beans, A Couple Of  Hash browns, Some Crunchy Buttered Toast, Sprinkled With Fresh Parsley And A Cup Of Hot, Sweet Tea.


Lunch -
  • For My Lunch I Would Dig Into A Big Burger With A Small Handful Of Salty, Hot Potatoey (Not An Actual Word ) Chips And To Top It All Off. I Would Also Have A Tall Glass Of Refreshing Lemony Lemon Lemonade.


Dinner -
  • For My Dinner I Would Crave Some Tender Lamb Roast With Mint Sauce And Rosemary On Top,  Roast Potato, Carrot And Pumpkin (With Or Without  Skin I’m Not Fussy).  And I  Also Enjoy  A Second Cup Of Hot, Sweet Tea By The Fire.
                                                              
Desert -

  • I Would Enjoy A Slice Of Rich And Moist Chocolate And Raspberry Cake With Thick Moist Frosting And A Sweet Tasting Raspberry Drizzle. After, To Wash It All Down I’d Drink A Third  Cup Of Hot, Sweet Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about