Monday 24 June 2019

Lunapic

Today in class we were learning how to create original and unique images using two different websites, Lunapic and Remove Background, both websites are made to edit any photos they also have many special tools and effects. I must say myself, that both of the websites are quite easy to use, I'd definitely use both of the websites again I very much enjoyed this session in class. I hope that you enjoyed reading my blog post, as well as my furture blog posts coming soon, I do try to post regularly. There's also a slide down below for you to have a look at.
Thanks Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about