Wednesday 25 September 2019

Argentina Animation

Today I was learning how to create an animation, and publishing slides to the web.
I enjoyed creating and watching my character slowly move across the page.
I found it challenging to not make too many moves at once.
My digital learning object shows that I understand how to create an animation.
Next time I would change the way I showed my character playing in the rugby world cup in RWC, I would also try and make it a bit more creative.
This blog post shows that I am a Stepping - Up Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about