Monday 2 September 2019

Polyline

Today I was learning how to polyline shapes and images, I found it challenging, but still gave it a go and didn't give up.
I enjoyed creating and learning something new, like every week.
I found it challenging to use the polyline around images.
My digital learning object shows that I understand how to use polyline correctly.
Next time I would change what country I choose because then I could choose another animal for my mascot, a different flower and a different flag (I could change my country theme)
I hope you enjoyed this blog post along with any other future blog posts.
This blog post shows that I am a Stepping - Up blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about