Monday 30 September 2019

Rich vs Poor


After creating our Rugby World Cup animations in class, I once again decided to create another animation at home. This animation is about a poor lady and a rich man. The rich man brags about being rich then drives off in his sports car and ends up crashing. The impact of the crash makes the money bags/sacks spill out of the car. The poor lady collects the money and buys a new car and a mansion for herself, in the end, the rich man then became poor and the once poor lady became rich. If you want to know how many slides I used to make this animation then I will tell you now . . . 186 slides. I hope you enjoy watching my animation.
Ma Te Wa
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Jarrod from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked How once you finished your work, you decided to do a little project by yourself
    I learnt that Karma can hit like a truck
    Maybe you could make the slide transition a little faster so your animation runs more smoothly
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Jarrod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jarrod,
      Thanks for you GREAT!!! feedback, I enjoy when people comment on my posts. Yes, I will try to make the slide transition faster.
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about