Thursday 21 May 2020

Interveiw

Today we had to create questions related to sports, like for example - "How do you feel before a race". Then once we had written our questions we had to send them via gmail to a class mate to answer.  I wrote my questions for my friend Rylee and Rylee wrote her questions for me. Here are our questions and answers.

Here are Rylee's questions for me...


  1. How do you feel before any race ?
I stretch so that I don't hurt or strain any muscles. I will take off any extra clothing. 
  1. What's the furthest that you have run ?
35km
  1. What types of food and drinks do you have before a race ?
What I normally eat and drink every day
  1. How long before the race do you start eating healthy ?
I eat healthy every day
  1. Have you ever come last in a race ?

No

Here are my questions to Rylee...
  1. How do you feel before any race ?
I stretch so that I don’t strain any muscles
2. What's the furthest that you have run ?
3km 
  1. What types of food and drinks do you have before a race ?
What I normally eat and drink every day
  1. How long before the race do you start eating healthy ?
I eat healthy basically every day
  1. Have you ever come last in a race ?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about