Wednesday 13 May 2020

Spaghetti

We were set yet another invention test this week, but I'm not complaining because I love a good invention test. This week we had to make a pasta sauce, however I took it up another step and and made everything from hand and from the garden. I made my own pasta dough then rolled it out and cut it into strips. Here are some pictures of the pasta -



After I had the pasta rolled out I started on the sauce, I collected red tomatoes from our garden and put them in a big pot to boil down. Afterwards I went out into our garden and I collected lots of herbs, some of the herbs I picked where Sage, Parsley and Oregano. While the tomatoes boiled down I cut up the herbs to add in. 


I added a tea spoon of garlic too, 
I added the onion and mince and celery leaves,

Then after the sauce was ready it was time to cook the pasta, which only took 
5 minutes, earlier I had cooked some focaccia bread. To go with the meal -
Here is my meal -

(above is the bread)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about