Friday 3 September 2021

Boy Overboard

JUST before lock down, we finished reading our class novel, Boy Overboard. In class we created a animation or comic-strip about the novel. I chose to do a novel at the time but I have started drawing a comic, now we are at home. More tasks were set over lock down to complete such as book reports, drawing the setting of the book, character tasks, writing a letter, timeline and a few more. However I chose to a book-report as I quite enjoy summarising the book afterwards. Anyways here is my finished book-report....

I forgot to add who I would recommend this book to however I'd probably recommend the book to anyone who is interested in soccer, sports, adventurous sailing etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about