Monday 22 June 2020

DJ Hayley

Today with Mrs Torrie we learnt how to make our own music. We used three websites: IncrediboxDigital Rythm Maker and Turn Art Into Music. I used Incredibox because I found it the most effective and the easiest to use. It was really fun playing around with all the different settings and creating our own pieces of music which were all different to each others.I think this tool could be really helpful for future animations.
I would definitely recommend giving this a go. Listen to my music here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about