Monday 22 June 2020

SLJ Badge!



Way, way back at the start of the year in the Summer holidays, I took part in the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ). Each day we where given a topic or three to write a blog post about. Over the Summer I managed to write 80-100 blog posts. Then back at school in Term 1 or 2, I was awarded A prize for the TOP Blogger. I won a pair of Headphones (which I was really happy about getting). Recently my Cybersmart teacher awarded me with a Blogging/Cybersmart Badge! Here is what it looks like... 
YAY!!!!!!! :D


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,
    Congratulations once again on this fantastic achievement!
    You really did do a great job of The Summer Learning Journey and participated wholeheartedly. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Do you think you will do it again at the end of 2020?
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about