Wednesday 3 June 2020

Street Art

These last couple of weeks at school our art focus has been based around a poem. We read a poem about someone describing there street. It included things like cabbage trees, a gang house, church house, old rust - bucket cars, new cars... We had to use some of those items to visualize a piece of art. We call it 'street art', here is my piece of art... 



My friend Sophia created a beautiful piece of art work above 

 Below is my street artwork


Later in the week I did some art at home of a horse laughing, I guess you would say. Here it is....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    I am excited by your quality of your artwork, you are very clever. Your Street art is so well detailed, I see new features each time I look. The way you have taken the visual clues from our text and used them to shape your artwork is impressive.
    Do you think you would like a career in the arts one day?
    Ma Te Wa
    Mrs Bennett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Bennett,
      Thanks for the feedback. Maybe, I have thought about being an artist but for now I am just going to think about it.
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley

      Delete
  2. Hi Hayley I love you and your friends art it is very creative. You are very good at drawing. Awesome work! :D
    -Lola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lola!
      Thanks for the feedback!!!
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley :D

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about