Wednesday 20 January 2021

Podcast!

Today's Summer Learning Journey task, was to create a Witchy Airwaves podcast. I found this activity super fun! The book I chose to make a podcast I chose to read the children's book Hansel and Gretel. And to record my podcast I used Screencastify. The reason I chose the book Hansel and Gretel, is because it was one of my favourite books when I was younger (around age 4) and the book is Witchy like the example on the SLJ page. Anyways, the instructions were pretty straight forward and I'm pretty sure that I have followed the right steps, however here is my podcast... 

(I also forgot that Screencastify has a recording limit of 5 minutes, so I had to split my podcast in 2, sorry for the inconvenience)


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hayley

    Benjamin here again.

    Your podcast looks really good but sadly I can’t listen to it because I need ‘permission to view this video’. Are you able to go to the permissions and change them so that anyone can view. Let me know how you get on and I’ll come back to listen ASAP!

    Take care, mā te wā,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Benjamin,

      Thank you for the feedback and letting me know about the problem! I would've never known, anyways I have changed the permissions on the two videos.

      Looking forward to hearing your opinion on my podcast!

      Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the Summer holidays,
      Mā te wā,


      Hayley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about