Monday 11 January 2021

Tastes of Summer!

For today's Summer Learning Journey task, we had to create a Summer food collage using Google Drawings. This task was pretty simple, and all we had to do was add Summer foods to a Google Drawing, and describe at least 3 foods we featured in our collage using adjectives. To Step It Up, we were asked to write in a different coloured text box, why we like particular foods. However, even though this task was simple, I still had loads of fun doing it! I hope you enjoy, so without further to do, here it is... 

What is your favourite Summer food? Comment below!




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I loved this activity because most of my favourite foods are summer foods like watermelon, strawberries and ice blocks!

    You did a great job with this post, introducing the activity and using images of your summer treats, you used some cool describing words. I especially like tender, juicy and crunchy, they really create an image in your mind.

    Which of these summer treats is your all time, number one favourite?

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about