Wednesday 20 January 2021

Sundial w/ Nanogirl

For today's SLJ blog post I completed one of the the tasks with Nanogirl. I found this task super fun and I only needed a few things to make it! Anyways, you'll be wondering what I made with Nanogirl, so... I made, drum roll please, *drum rolls* a sundial!

If your unsure on what a sun dial is, it's a simple device for showing the time only using the sun. To use a sundial, you need to read where the shadow is on the dial, it's pretty simple to use, however the idea of using the sun to tell the time is very unfamiliar these days. Sundials were originated in Greece around 5,500 years ago. 

Anyways, here is my sundial... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about