Monday 21 December 2020

Which One Doesn't Belong!?

Another activity from the SLJ that I chose to complete today, was called 'Which One Doesn't Belong'. To start we were given a set of slides, on each slide there was 4 photos, from there we had to list all of our reasons why we believed they didn't belong with the others. (sorry for my terrible explaining!) 

For example...

This plate of 4 donuts, they're all different, meaning we had to write our reason why they didn't belong... 

- D (bottom left) is the only doughnut that has pink frosting or the only doughnut with sprinkles

Another one could be...

- C (bottom left) is the only doughnut with nuts 

or A (top left) is the only doughnut with no frosting and so on...

What doughnut would you like to eat the most?


 Here is my reasons why these pictures below in the set of slides don't belong...

Do you agree with me, could you add any on top of mine? 

Here is one for you...
(write your reasons in the comments)
I hope you enjoyed! Can't wait for the next task! This task was a BLAST!


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I loved playing the spot the difference games in magazines when I was younger!

    You did an amazing job with this activity explaining what the activity was and giving an example of how to do it then spotting all the differences and sometimes more than one difference in the slides. I like that you also included an explanation for each difference you spotted.

    I thought the spot the difference slides you made were very cool and I think I can spot a few differences. Firstly in the last slide i think C is different because it has no label name on the ball and for the gingerbread men one (which is great by the way I like the christmas theme) I think D is different because there is two men instead of one and B is different because it has a hat, a candy cane and no bow tie or scarf.

    Let me know if I guessed correctly!!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana,

      Thanks for your feedback! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to replying to you. I've been really busy! What have you been doing these holidays?

      Yep, you guessed correctly, don't worry! Well done!

      Anyways, thanks again!
      Happy New Year and I hope you have a safe and enjoyable holidays!

      Mā te wā
      Hayley

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about