Sunday 15 December 2019

2019 Awards

This year has been a successful year for me, earning many trophy's and certificates. I started this year by getting a medal after completing the Weet-Bix tryathon in Gisborne. I have received  many certificates this year, however I am not going to list them all because there is more than 30 of them and it would take forever. I also got two 2nd ribbons at AG day this year, one for my lamb Lulu and one for my dog Cindy. I got another 2 trophy's at St John's prize giving, (for more info about St Johns I have done a blog post about it) one for 1st in caregivers and 1st in first aid. Then we have the school end of year break-up/prize giving. I got a ukulele certificate from my ukulele teacher and 4 school wrist bands and a trophy for Perseverance with another school wrist band. I have had a great year and can't wait for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about