Tuesday 10 December 2019

Prize Giving!!!


Every Monday night my parents take my little brother and I to Gisborne (a one hour and 15 minutes from home) This is because my brother and I are enrolled in a St John Youth programme. I have been doing this for 2-3 years. The reason I enrolled is because when I was really little around the age of 3, I wanted to be a doctor and my Pa being a helper in the hospital got me a real doctors uniform and I loved it! Now, I want to be paramedic so ever since I was little my dream hasn't changed a lot because I've always enjoyed helping people, plus I don't squirm when I see blood and bones and that kind of stuff. St John Youth programme offers more than just first aid. At prize giving I received 1st for best first aid and 1st for best caregiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about