Monday 23 December 2019

Changing Names

For this Summer Learning Project they wanted you to imagine if you could change you name this is my option - If I could change my name I would change it to something like . . . Charlotte, Anna, Olivia, Ella, Hannah, Zoe, Sophia, or Emma. Otherwise I would change my name to a gemstone like. . .
Opal, Emerald, Ruby, Pearl, Sapphire or Amethyst. I don't really have a reason why I would choose any of these names, I just think that these names are really pretty! What would you change you name to?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    What a cool task! Very cool that you picked Charlotte as ones of the names you would choose because that’s my name! Those are all very pretty names, One of my favourite names is Isabella because it can be shortened to Bella, Ella or Izzy! I think Hayley is a great name too!

    I like the idea you had of being named after a gemstone, I think that would be awesome. My favourite gemstone is the diamond, what’s yours?

    Kia pai tō rā
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      Yes, I agree it's a very cool task,
      I picked the name Charlotte because I think it is a soft and sweet name. Isabella would be a very good name because you could basically change your name when ever you want to Izzy, Ella or Bella, without even changing your actual name (if you get what I mean).

      I have 2 friends at school named Emerald and Ruby and that's how I got the idea to for some names to be gems. My favourite gem stone is a rose quarts because that is my birth stone, however, I like all of the gems because they are all so shiny and beautiful colours. What is your birth stone???

      Bye for now,
      Hayley :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about