Tuesday 10 December 2019

Pepeha

English Version: My mountain is Mt Macedon, My water/river is Coliban river, My town is Trentham, My country is Austrailia, My mum is Robyn, My dad is Robert, My little brother is Tim, My grandparents are Fred & Karen, My pets are 2 dogs, 4 goldfish, 10 goats, 3 guinea pigs, I now live in New Zealand with my family
Maori Version:
Taku maunga ko Mt Macedon, Ko taku wai / awa he awa Coliban, Ko Trentham taku taone, Ko Austrailia taku whenua, Ko taku whaea ko Robyn, Ko Robert toku papa, Ko taku tuakana iti ko Tim, Ko ōku mātua koroua ko Fred & Karen, He piaku 2 nga kuri, 4 nga ika koura, 10 nga koati, 3 nga poaka guinea, Kei te noho ahau inaianei ki Aotearoa me oku whanau

Sorry if I have made any mistakes, as I said I am a native English speaker so I don't know much about Maori speaking or pepeha's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about