Wednesday 4 December 2019

Nervous, Falling, SPLASH!!!!

As you know, we have recently been on camp @ Anaura Bay. Everyone took many photo's, I was scrolling through the photo's when I saw a photo of Rylee and I jumping off the wharf, an idea suddenly popped into my head. Here is how I made it, I made a google drawings, then used shapes to create a wharf, water and sky. After that I went on to the Remove Background website and used that to cut the background off of the picture of, Rylee and I jumping off the wharf. I added some splashes to were my legs had hit the water and that 'above' is the final project.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    What a clever merge of digital tools to create this blog post. I love that you have used 'Remove background' to add your wharf photos to your drawing.
    I am interested to know how you made the splashing effect around your legs?
    Do you think you would jump off the wharf if you visited Tolaga Bay again?
    I really like your blog post title too, I think that sums up how we all felt!
    Mrs Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mrs Bennett,
    Thanks for commenting on this post. You asked how I made the splash affect around my legs, well all I did was insert a png image of a splash so then it made me look like I was hitting the water. No, I don't think that I would jump off the wharf again unless someone was in the water like Mr Knight since he knows what he's doing. Plus, I think that it's a thing that I would do, tick it off my bucket list and say I have done it, and if they didn't believe me I would show them the picture of Rylee and I jumping off the wharf.
    Thanks for your lovely feedback,
    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about