Thursday 19 December 2019

If I Were A ...

If I was a superhero my magic power would be invisibility or the power of flying because then I could do nice things for people without them seeing me and afterwards they would get a big SURPRISE!!! Or flying because I could see everything from up above like a bird, you could fly over oceans, farms, roads, towns & city's. If you had a magical power what would it be???
Birds eye view (below)
Image attribution: https://www.needpix.com/photo/997598/effect-picture-the-night
Image result for birds eye view

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    Both the superpowers you choose would be very cool! You would be able to see some beautiful views if you could fly, you would also be able to get anywhere without paying for a car, which would be awesome! Being invisible would be very cool too, you could give people such big frights!

    If I could choose any superpower I would choose the power of shapeshifting - like Maui from the movie Moana (have you seen it?), I think that this power could be pretty useful and also very cool!

    I look forward to reading your next blog post!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte,
      Thanks for you feedback on this post. WOW!!! Shape shifting would be super cool, I didn't even think of that one. Yes, I have watched the Moana movie, I watched the movie at the start of last year or this year at my BFF's house Lea's. I agree it would be a pretty useful power!!
      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about