Thursday 23 January 2020

The World Of Hip, Hop, Hipping, Hopping!

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to watch a video about a Hip Hop dance group performing. After we had to make a blog (the one you are reading now) and identify what could be done better and what we liked about the performance. Here is what I thought,
I really like the dance because it looked like a lot of effort went into making the routine and the dance moves. I like these kind of dances because everyone has a part and everything happens so quickly and sharply. I can't really think of anything they could have done better apart from making it look a little bit more even when some of the dancers go back behind the stage. Here is the video clip so you can have a look yourself . . . 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=248&v=-mKzJIW9w2c

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    I agree, I really enjoy watching these type of dances because the include everyone! I also think that the fast, synchronized moves that they do look awesome! Do you or have you ever done dancing before? Personally I only dance for fun but watching videos like this make me want to dance professionally, it looks like so much fun!

    Ka Pai on adding a link to the video of the dance at the bottom of your blog post! It will help the readers who are not a part of the Summer Learning Journey, feel included and they will be able to relate to your post more!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about