Tuesday 7 January 2020

Websites

The Summer Learning Programme challenged me to list my 4 favourite learning sites either presenting them on a poster or presentation. 
I chose to do my using a presentation, here it is . . .Just in case you were wondering what each website is about, I will explain . . . 
MoneyTime - Is a website that teaches you about money, for more information check out a blog post I did a while ago: https://matawaihayleyd.blogspot.com/search?q=MoneyTime 
Maths Buddy - Is a website where you have an account and you do quizzes on any type of maths. If you get more than 3 answers wrong you have to redo the quiz. 
Prototec - Is a website where you can practise basic facts at any level. 
Hit The Button - Is a website where you can practise times tables. You are given a question and there are a series of buttons with wrong and right answers, you have to tap on the button you think is the correct answer for the times table question. 
Those are my 4 favourite website that help me with maths learning in class and at home. Do you have any favourite websites???

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    Very cool how you decided to show your 4 favourite learning websites by using a slideshow! I really like how you chose to use a background that included different mathematical signs and symbols - because your favourite learning websites were to do with maths.
    Is maths your favourite subject at school? Personally, my favourite subjects were maths and also art and design.

    When watching your slideshow I was left wondering what those websites shown in the slideshow were about? What are their different uses and why are these sites your favourites? Could you add this information into your blog post?

    One of my favourite learning websites is actually blogger, I think that sharing your learning is a great way to receive feedback and to learn from your peers!

    Hei konā mai
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte,
      Thanks for commenting! I really enjoy when people comment on my blog. I love reading and replying to them all. I couldn't hep but wonder how many comments I have on my blog (altogether) so I added them up and it added up to . . . well over 130 comments.

      I like all subjects in school, maybe it's because I love learning???
      I like blogging because not only can you share learning and events with people but you can also get feedback on what you can improve to make things better. You said that you were left wondering what the websites were about, and after I finish commenting I will fix that!!

      Have a nice holiday,
      Are you doing anything special???
      Hayley :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about