Sunday 19 January 2020

Singers And Their Songs

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to list my 5 favourite music artists and 5 favourite songs. Do you like songs? I love lots of songs but I would be hear listing them all day so I will just list 5 songs and 5 artists. 
Here they are . . . 

Songs:
Memories 
If I Can't Have You
Someone You Loved
Senorita 
Here With Me 
(Like again these songs and artists are just some of my favourites).

Artists: 
Maroon
Marshmallow
Taylor Swift 
Six 60
Ed Sheeran

Link to one of my favourite playlists on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWcBtx7mnQ

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    Very cool song choices! I have heard of most of the songs from your top 5 list and I also think that they are great! Very lovely songs to listen to.

    I also had a listen to the playlist that you linked onto your blog post. I think it’s awesome! Are they the songs from the original artists or is it someone singing covers of their songs? I am just wondering because some of the songs sounded slightly different to usual.

    I noticed that you put Taylor Swift down as one of your favourite artists. I have actually been to one of her concerts for her earlier albums before! What is your favourite Taylor Swift song?

    Mā te wā
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about