Sunday 19 January 2020

BTS

Today the Summer Learning Journey challenged me to watch a short clip about the BTS (Behind The Scenes) a seven member boy band in South Korea. After we watched the short clip we had to list whether we liked them or dis-liked them and why. Here is my personal opinion . . . 
I would have to say that I kinda don't like them because they are just a little boyish, but there dance moves are pretty good and a lot must go into practicing them. Have you ever heard of the BTS boy band??? Do you like them??? Below, I have left a link for you to watch and learn a little bit about them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6qIGRxXns Image result for bts bandImage result for bts band dance

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    Had you heard of the band BTS before you researched them for this post? The band BTS sings songs that are in the K-Pop genre. K-Pop stands for Korean Pop. What is your favourite song genre? I like many different styles of songs and enjoy listening to almost everything!

    People who can sing and dance at the same time are very talented! They must have very good multi-tasking skills! What are some examples of multi-tasking that you do?

    Would you ever want to be a professional singer/dancer? I think that it would be awesome! Being famous can always have consequences though, so I’m not sure what I would choose!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about