Wednesday 8 January 2020

Tiny

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to watch 3 videos about living tiny in tiny homes. After we watched the videos we had to make a blog post and say whether we liked or would consider in one. I would live in one because one, I like travelling, two I like small spaces and sleeping lofts and three, I always just wanted to live in a tiny home or a van. My Parents made a wooden shed/play house for my brother and I, I asked them if they could put a loft in it so that I can pretend to be in a tiny house (technically it is). Would you ever consider living tiny???? 
Image result for tiny homesImage result for tiny homes

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    I agree, I think that living in a tiny house would be very cool! It would make it much easier to go travelling and exploring around our beautiful country! I am always losing my stuff so I think that having a tiny house would be good for me because there would be less space for me to lose my things in!

    WOW having a loft in your playhouse would be awesome! If your parents didn’t allow that maybe you could close your eyes and just pretend that it is there, imagining can be fun too!

    Do you think you will live in a tiny house when you are older? How tiny do you think you could go (one room only?, two rooms?)? I think I would have to have at least two rooms - so if I have guests they can have their own room!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really enjoy reading and replying to comments. Looks like we have something in common, I am also always losing my things!

      If my parents didn't allow me to have the loft, I could pretend but still it wouldn't be the same because you can't go up there. However, imagining can be very fun!

      Yes, maybe I think I will live in a tiny house because I have always wanted to live in one. I would probably have 2 rooms because if I had friends or quests over I wouldn't have to share.

      Ma Te Wa
      Hayley:)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about