Thursday 16 January 2020

Bookworms!

Today the Summer Learning Journey challenged me to design and create a book cover for my favourite book. I don't really have a favourite book because I love all thrilling and adventurous books, however one book series that I really enjoy reading is Harry Potter. I choose one of the books for the series called 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. Have you ever read this book??? 
Here is my book cover . . .
 
I took a picture of a piece of Harry Potter art that I did and inserted it onto a google drawing, after that I found a picture of the author and title of the book added my art and that (above) is my final book cover. What book would you design a cover for???

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    What an awesome book cover you have created! It is so cool and I can tell that you have put a lot of hard work into it! Harry Potter is a great book series, I like it because it is full of surprises and adventure! Why is Harry Potter one of your favourite books?
    Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?

    I really like how you included a lot of the things that Harry Potter is famous for into the book cover that you created - how awesome! Did you draw this book cover yourself or did you do it online. Either way you are very talented!

    What is you favourite method of drawing/designing? Online/with pencils/with pens? Maybe even through photography?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about