Tuesday 21 January 2020

Marvelous Movies

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to imagine that we had the chance to create and design our very own movie. I am not a big fan of movies (because I just simply can't stay still) however movies that I do like are Matilda, Harry Potter . . . Do you like watching movies? What is your favourite movie? Anyway, here is what I would make my movie about . . . 
I would create a wildlife and nature movie, explaining more about endangered and non-endangered animals and nature (trees, plants etc) I would explore all around the world making a movie about different countries and there nature, I could also include cultures and cuisine. What would your movie be about??? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    The movie that you described sounds epic! I would really enjoy watching/listening to a movie about animals! It would be cool if the movie also showed ways we could help the endangered animals!

    I also really like your idea of making a movie of your travels! I think that adding cultures and cuisines is a great idea! It definitely sounds like a movie I would want to watch!

    The movies you listed as your favourites (Harry Potter, Matilda), are some of mine as well! I like how these movies have plot twists and little surprises throughout them, so I never know what’s going to happen next! What is your favourite movie genre?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about