Monday 20 January 2020

My Role-Tastic Role Model

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to choose one of our role models and tell you (viewers of my blog) all about them. I have many role models however I can only choose one so that one is . . .  Mrs Bennett (my teacher) and her's why . . . 
1. She is SUPER pretty!
2. She is a fantastic teacher and make school fun in every shape and form.
3. She understands 'children' very well, but maybe that's because she has 3 of her own Katie, Matt and Charlie.
Who is your role model???

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    I think that it is awesome how your teacher is one of your role models! It is great that you think she’s such a great teacher and it’s good to hear that she teaches you so much!

    Good teachers are so memorable! I still remember all of my favourite teachers. What is your favourite subject that your favourite teacher, Mrs Bennett teaches you? My favourite subject growing up was always mathematics!

    Keep up the great posts! I really enjoy reading your posts!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about