Monday 20 January 2020

Future Plans

The Summer Learning Journey challenged me to list my future plans, for example jobs, lifestyle and travel . . . Of course it's a little hard trying to figure out future plans because anything can change in a matter of seconds. 
Here is my future plans (so far in life): 
One thing I would like to do is travel the world and experience different cultures and cuisine. However, if I couldn't manage to explore the whole world I would live in a tiny house or van and travel around New Zealand, bungy jumping etc.  
I would also like to have a baking business and deliver cakes and other baking around New Zealand as I travel, because I love cooking!!! I also love photography so I could do something with that too, or maybe just keep it as a hobby??? All my life I have wanted to be a vet, doctor or paramedic (I am currently learning first aid at St John Youth) I now how to use a defibrillator and I now how to do mouth to mouth, SPR and other thing like that. I love art, another one of my hobbies so it will be interesting where my hobbies and likes in activities will take me. Were do you think the future will take you??? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    The post that you have made about your future plans was very impressive! I agree, it is very difficult to make plans for the future because the future can change so easily. It is awesome how you have so many hobbies that you enjoy!

    Travelling the world and trying out new experiences and new cuisines sounds amazing, but so does travelling New Zealand in a Tiny house! You have so many adventurous ideas for your future which is very cool.

    Helping out people/animals would be such a rewarding job, and I am very impressed that you are thing of becoming a vet, doctor or paramedic in the future. I think that the St Johns program will definitely help you achieve those goals.

    Hei konā mai
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about